Supplier and Manufacturer of EN 10294-1 Grade E470 Material
EN 10294-1 Pipe is a low carbon steel pipe that is used in nuclear power plants, oil refineries, oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industrial applications. Multi Metals (India) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of the EN 10294-1 Hollow Bars in various dimensions, shapes and lengths. The bars can reach 2000mm to 6000mm in length with custom cut to length sizes. The thickness of the hollow bars can range from 2mm to 100mm.
The EN 10294-1 Grade E470 Material is made up of a mild steel that has carbon, silicon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, molybdenum, nickel, chromium, copper and other elements in smaller quantities. The manganese and copper content makes the BS EN 10294-1 Hollow Bars for Machining very much appropriate. They are not as hard as high carbon steels but can be hardened through carburizing methods. The material has 600MPa minimum tensile strength as well. So the BS EN10294-1 Alloy Hollow Bar is used with great structural strength in applications.
The bars can be delivered in different conditions such as hardened and tempered, annealed and precipitation hardened. There are different polishes to the hollow bars as well. The Tube EN 10294-1 diameters and widths differs base on the type such as round, square, rectangular and hollow bars. Please feel free to contact us for more information and different type of bars in the Alloy Steels GR E355J2 Material
See BS EN 10294 Pipe Material Dimensions, BS EN10294-1 Alloy Hollow Bar available for online order, buy at dealer price in India
- OD: 30-250mm
- ID: 10-170mm,
- WT: 10-40mm
- Maily Alloy grades:E355, E470, 20MnV6
- Lengths:Pipes are supplied with lengths according to standard requirements.
Any lengths different from the standard ones are subject to additional negotiations.
- Surface Protection:
Pipes are supplied:
- black and bare
- external varnished with black or clear lacquer
Upon request pipes ends are protected with plastic caps.
Pipes are supplied with marking according to standards and customer requests.
Marking is painted and/or hard stenciled on pipe ends. The same data, as well as additional information according to customer’s request,are indicated on the bundle tags.
Pipes are supplied with 3.1. inspection certificate, in conformity with EN 10204.
- Machine parts, hydraulic prop tube, engineering, machining, etc.
We Keep Bulk Stock of Tube EN 10294-1 at our stockyard, contact us for Free Sample & stock list
|Steel grade||C||si||Mn||P||S||Cr max||Mo max||Ni max||Cu max|
|Steel grade||Upper yield strength ReH min Mpa||Tensile strength Rm min Mpa||Elongation in the longitudinal direction||Minimum average absorbed energy KV, in. J at a test temperature of – 20 °C|
|For TN in mm||For TN in mm||A min %|
|Name||Number||16 <||25 <||40 <||16<||25<||40<|
|T||T =||T =||T =||T =16||T =||T =||T =|
|a At the discretion of the manufacturer the elongation may also be determined in the transverse direction. In this case the minimum values to be achieved shall be those for the longitudinal direction minus 2 points.|
- guarantee of the surfaces without defects with minimum weight loss due to turning.
- high surface quality (guaranted by internal non distructive inspections)
- Improved machinability steels
- tight dimensional tolerances
Always refer Alloy Steels GR E355J2 Material Chemical Composition and Rating before buy EN 10294-1 Pipe
The product undergoes the following tests:
- Electromagnetic test acc.to EN 10246-5 Lev. F3 or EN 10246-3 longitudinal Lev. E3 (*)
- Tensile test
- Heat analysis
- Impact test (for N and QT supply condition)
- Spectro test to avoid miscellaneou
- Visual and Dimensional control
Check DIN NORME EN 10294-2 Material Mechanical Properties and Material Specification Online
- The product is supplied with 3.1. specific test certificates, according to EN 10204.
- We work with complete traceability of the product and the heat number is marked on each tube