Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Bars supplier in India
EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Hollow Bars are used in mechanical treatments, general applications and in machine parts. The material has 420MPa minimum yield strength and 600MPa minimum tensile strength. Multi Metals (India) is a leading manufacturer of the EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Carbon Steel Seamless Hollow Bars are made up of a mild carbon steel material. The pipes are used in high machining and forming operations because it supports the forming operations and high operating temperatures.
The E315 Material has 0.16% carbon, silicon, 1.3% manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, chromium, nickel and molybdenum with copper and vanadium in smaller quantities. The Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Bars can come in precipitation hardened, annealed or hardened and tempered conditions. Depending on the requirements of the applications, the Carbon Steel Gr. E315 Hollow Bars can come in different surface finishes.
The finishes are cold finished, cold drawn, bright drawn, peeled and turned, slit rolled edge, rough turned or peeled and so on. The EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Bars are used in food processing, petroleum, petrochemical, power plant, general corrosive and oil and gas industrial applications. The Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Bars can be ordered from us in any quantities. Please feel free to contact us for more information and pricing.
Suppliers of E315 Material, Don't spend extra for size of Carbon Steel Gr. E315 Hollow Bars, we supply custom sizes
|max 0.21||max 0.30||max 1.50||0.045||0.045||–||–||–||–||–|
|Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation A5 min|
|MPa min||ksi min||MPa min||MPa min||ksi min||Percentage|
|–||EN 10294-1 Grade E315||–||–||–||–|
|Outer diameter and wall Thickness|
|Execution||Size Range||OD Tolerance||Wall tolerance|
|Hot-rolled Tube||OD – 80 mmOD > 80 mmWall < 12 mmWall - 12 mm||± 0.4 mm± 0.5 % of OD||± 0.7 mm± (5 % x wallthickness + 0.1 mm|
|Hot-rolled peeled tube||All sizesWall < 12 mmWall - 12 mm||+ 0.25/- 0 mm||± 0.8 mm± (5 % x wall thickness+ 0.2 mm)|
|Cold Worked tubecold-rolled or cold-drawn||OD < 40 mmOD 40 - 80 mmOD > 80 Wall Thickness< 6 mm Wall Thickness6 - 8 mm Wall Thickness > 8||+ 0.30/- 0 mm*+ 0.35/- 0 mm*+ 0.40/- 0 mm*||± 0.30 mm± 0.35 mm± 0.40 mm|
Stockist of EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Bars in different size at distributor price
|Component length (mm)||OD 30-100 mm||OD 100-254 mm|
|10-100||+ 1.0/- 0||+ 2.0/- 0|
|100-600||+ 2.0/- 0||+ 3.0/- 0|
|600-1200||+ 3.0/- 0||+ 4.0/- 0|
|1200-5000||+ 5.0/- 0||+ 6.0/-|
We have a huge stock of Carbon Steel Gr. E315 Hollow Bars in Specific Size, Contact Multi Metals India now
- B31.3 Petroleum Refinery Piping.
- B31.2 Fuel Gas Piping.
- B31.1 Code for pressure piping.plants, and industrial plants.
- B31.5 Refrigeration Piping.
- B31.4 Liquid PetroleumTransportation Piping Systems.
- B31.8 GasTransmission and Distributing Piping Systems. Covers design, fabrication, installation, inspection, testing, and the safety aspects of operation and maintenance of gas transmission and distribution systems.
- B31.7 Nuclear Power Piping
- B36.19 American Standard for Stainless Steel Pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless Stainless Steel Pipe, Schedules 5 through Schedules 80.
- B36.10 American Standard for Wrought-Steel and Wrought-Iron pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless pipe. Schedules 10 through Schedules Double Extra Heavy (DXH/XXH).
Steel Grade E315 Bars available for online order, buy CS EN 10294-1 Grade E315 Bars at dealer price in India