Manufacture of Carbon Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Hollow Bars for chemical, marine, oil and gas industry
EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Hollow Bars are made up of 0.22% carbon, 1.6% manganese, silicon, phosphorus and sulfur. The composition is a low carbon or mild steel that is applicable for high temperature and high pressure applications. Multi Metals (India) is a leading manufacturer and EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Carbon Steel Seamless Hollow Bars supplier. We produce the hollow bars in different shapes, type and dimensions. There are tougher pipes and bars than this particular grade. The E355 Material can be hardened through carburizing and it will improve the surface hardness.
The minimum tensile strength of the material is 490MPa. The Carbon Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Hollow Bars ranges in sizes and diameters depending on the shape of the product. The hex bars, flat bars, rectangular and square bars have different dimensions. The Steel Grade E355 Hollow Bars can range from 2mm to 100mm in wall thickness. The width of the flat bars range from 10mm to 500mm and the rectangular bars range from 33mm*30mm to 295mm*1066mm. The Carbon Steel Grade E355 Bars can come in different finishes and delivering conditions. The applications include oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and other high heat, high pressure applications. Please contact us for more information on the CS EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Hollow Bars and their prices.
We Keep Bulk Stock of EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Hollow Bars at our stockyard, contact us for Free Sample & stock list
|Outer diameter and wall Thickness|
|Execution||Size Range||OD Tolerance||Wall tolerance|
|Hot-rolled Tube||OD – 80 mmOD > 80 mmWall < 12 mmWall - 12 mm||± 0.4 mm± 0.5 % of OD||± 0.7 mm± (5 % x wallthickness + 0.1 mm|
|Hot-rolled peeled tube||All sizesWall < 12 mmWall - 12 mm||+ 0.25/- 0 mm||± 0.8 mm± (5 % x wall thickness+ 0.2 mm)|
|Cold Worked tubecold-rolled or cold-drawn||OD < 40 mmOD 40 - 80 mmOD > 80 Wall Thickness< 6 mm Wall Thickness6 - 8 mm Wall Thickness > 8||+ 0.30/- 0 mm*+ 0.35/- 0 mm*+ 0.40/- 0 mm*||± 0.30 mm± 0.35 mm± 0.40 mm|
EN 10294-1 Grade E355K
|max 0.22||max 0.55||max 1.60||0.045||0.045||–||–||–||–||–|
EN 10294-1 Grade E355
|Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation A5 min|
|MPa min||ksi min||MPa min||MPa min||ksi min||Percentage|
EN 10294-1 Grade E355
|–||EN 10294-1 Grade E355||–||–||–||–|
We stock and supplies CS EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Hollow Bars as per international standards & specifications
|Component length (mm)||OD 30-100 mm||OD 100-254 mm|
|10-100||+ 1.0/- 0||+ 2.0/- 0|
|100-600||+ 2.0/- 0||+ 3.0/- 0|
|600-1200||+ 3.0/- 0||+ 4.0/- 0|
|1200-5000||+ 5.0/- 0||+ 6.0/-|
buy EN 10294-1 Grade E355 Carbon Steel Round, Culvert, Boom, Square and Honed Tubes at an affordable price in India
- B36.19 American Standard for Stainless Steel Pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless Stainless Steel Pipe, Schedules 5 through Schedules 80.
- B36.10 American Standard for Wrought-Steel and Wrought-Iron pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless pipe. Schedules 10 through Schedules Double Extra Heavy (DXH/XXH).
- B31.3 Petroleum Refinery Piping.
- B31.2 Fuel Gas Piping.
- B31.1 Code for pressure piping.plants, and industrial plants.
- B31.5 Refrigeration Piping.
- B31.4 Liquid PetroleumTransportation Piping Systems.
- B31.8 GasTransmission and Distributing Piping Systems. Covers design, fabrication, installation, inspection, testing, and the safety aspects of operation and maintenance of gas transmission and distribution systems.
- B31.7 Nuclear Power Piping
check Steel Grade E355 Hollow bar Weight Chart online