Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2 Bars Suppliers at dealer price Ex Mumbai
EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2 Hollow Bars are made up of 0.22% carbon, 0.5% silicon, 1.5% manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, molybdenum, nickel, chromium, copper and other elements in trace quantities. This is a low carbon steel or mild steel product. Multi Metals (India) manufactures the EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2 Carbon Steel Seamless Hollow Bars in different dimensions and shapes.
The material is strong and has 490MPa minimum tensile strength. There are lengths ranging from 2000mm to 6000mm in the E355K2 Bars with custom cut to length sizes available. The material can be produced in different delivery conditions such as hardened, annealed or precipitation hardened. Each different condition is useful for different application type. The Steel EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2 Bars can come in different surface finishes which support in the corrosion resistance properties and in the machining and forming operations. The Carbon Steel Gr. E355K2 Hollow Bars are used in different industrial applications such as petroleum, petrochemical, oil and gas and in various other applications types.
The high strength, high toughness and corrosion resistance of the CS EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2 Hollow Bars enable them to be used in nuclear power plant components as well. Please feel free to contact us for more information on the Steel Grade E355K2 Bars and their prices.
We manufacture E355K2 Bars as per international standards & specifications
|Component length (mm)||OD 30-100 mm||OD 100-254 mm|
|10-100||+ 1.0/- 0||+ 2.0/- 0|
|100-600||+ 2.0/- 0||+ 3.0/- 0|
|600-1200||+ 3.0/- 0||+ 4.0/- 0|
|1200-5000||+ 5.0/- 0||+ 6.0/-|
|Outer diameter and wall Thickness|
|Execution||Size Range||OD Tolerance||Wall tolerance|
|Hot-rolled Tube||OD – 80 mmOD > 80 mmWall < 12 mmWall - 12 mm||± 0.4 mm± 0.5 % of OD||± 0.7 mm± (5 % x wallthickness + 0.1 mm|
|Hot-rolled peeled tube||All sizesWall < 12 mmWall - 12 mm||+ 0.25/- 0 mm||± 0.8 mm± (5 % x wall thickness+ 0.2 mm)|
|Cold Worked tubecold-rolled or cold-drawn||OD < 40 mmOD 40 - 80 mmOD > 80 Wall Thickness< 6 mm Wall Thickness6 - 8 mm Wall Thickness > 8||+ 0.30/- 0 mm*+ 0.35/- 0 mm*+ 0.40/- 0 mm*||± 0.30 mm± 0.35 mm± 0.40 mm|
|max 0.20||max 0.50||max 1.65||0.035||0.03||max 0.10||0.5||max 0.30||max 0.35||V max 0.12|
|Yield Strength||Tensile Strength||Elongation A5 min|
|MPa min||ksi min||MPa min||MPa min||ksi min||Percentage|
|–||EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2||–||–||–||–|
We help you to save your cost by providing exact size of Carbon Steel Gr. E355K2 Hollow Bars
Check Chemical Composition, size chart and Price list of Carbon Steel EN 10294-1 E355K2 Round, Culvert, Boom, Square and Honed Tubes Ex Mumbai
- B36.19 American Standard for Stainless Steel Pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless Stainless Steel Pipe, Schedules 5 through Schedules 80.
- B36.10 American Standard for Wrought-Steel and Wrought-Iron pipe. Designates dimensions, weights, and schedule numbers for welded and seamless pipe. Schedules 10 through Schedules Double Extra Heavy (DXH/XXH).
- B31.3 Petroleum Refinery Piping.
- B31.2 Fuel Gas Piping.
- B31.1 Code for pressure piping.plants, and industrial plants.
- B31.5 Refrigeration Piping.
- B31.4 Liquid PetroleumTransportation Piping Systems.
- B31.8 GasTransmission and Distributing Piping Systems. Covers design, fabrication, installation, inspection, testing, and the safety aspects of operation and maintenance of gas transmission and distribution systems.
- B31.7 Nuclear Power Piping
Shortest delivery time in Carbon EN 10294-1 Grade E355K2 Steel Hollow Bars
- Black and Bare
- External Varnished with Black or Clear LAcquer
Mill test certificate
MTC is issued in accordance with EN 10204.