Boiler Plates Sour Services and Hydrogen Induced Crack (HIC) Resistant Steel Plate manufacturer in India
hic nace steel plate is a hydrogen induced crack resistant plate that abide by the NACE standards. Multi Metals (India) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of the different types, grades and specifications of the HIC Resistant Steel Plates. The hydrogen induced cracking is caused by the free form hydrogen reacting with the inner surface of the plates. The special composition of the NACE+HIC Plates makes them withstand the hydrogen cracking. The NACE and HIC Boiler Plates are used in high pressure and high temperature applications.
The material has durability, ductility and corrosion resistance. The different grades of Hydrogen Induced Crack (HIC) Resistant Steel Plate also have high pitting and cracking resistance. The plates can range in dimensions, types and grades. The width of the plates range from 1000mm to 4500mm and thicknesses ranging from 5mm to 150mm and the length ranges from 3000mm to 18000mm for ASME SA516 GR.60 HIC Plate and other types. The plates are supplied as rolled, normalized rolled, furnace normalizing, vacuum degassing and other types.
The impact testing of the SA 516 GR.65N NACE+HIC Plates is carried out at -52 degrees Celsius. The material composition has carbon, silicon, manganese, phosphorus, sulfur, aluminum, chromium, copper, nickel, molybdenum, niobium, titanium and vanadium. The SA 516 Gr.60 NACE Plate can have up to 250MPa minimum yield strength and up to 550MPa minimum tensile strength. Please contact us for the different grades such as the SA 516 GR.70N NACE + HIC Boiler Plates and other types with prices.
We Keep Bulk Stock of HIC NACE Resistant Steel Plates at our stockyard, contact us to request a quote
- Grade : NACE and HIC Boiler and Pressure Vessel Steel Plates
- Width : 1000mm-4500mm
- Thickness : 5mm-150mm
- Length : 3000mm-18000mm
- Supply Condition : As Rolled, Normalized Rolling, Furnace Normalizing, Vacuum Degassing, Simulated Post-Weld Heat Treatment or as per customer requirement.
- Impact tested : 52° C
- Tempering : Notch toughness can be improved by quenched cooling from hot rolling or normalizing by the supplier. If such a faster cooling rate is agreed upon between purchaser and supplier then the steel is also to be tempered at 1200 F.
- Applications : Used for weld fabrication of pressure vessels that require improved notch toughness for lower than ambient temperature service.
- Process of Manufacturing : Hot-Rolled (HR)
- Technical conditions: 1) Ultrasonic tested as per SA 578 or any other as per requirement
2) MTC acc to EN 10204 / 3.2
3) Charpy Impact tested at -20 / - 46 DegC.
4) Furnace Normalised 5) BQ Plates with IBR form IV
Best Price & Fast Delivery of SA 516 GR60 65 70 NACE HIC Plate, check SA 516 GR.60N NACE MR0103/MR0175 Plate Dimensions
- ASTM A516 Grade 70 HIC Tested
- ASTM A516 Grade 65 HIC Tested
- ASTM A516 Grade 60 HIC Tested
- ASME SA516 Grade 65 HIC Tested
- ASME SA516 Grade 70 HIC Tested
- ASME SA516 Grade 60 HIC Tested
- Impact analysis
- Firmness test
- Positive material recognition
- X-ray test
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
|Classifi- cation||JIS Grade||Manufac- turing Process||Thickness mm||Grade of HIC Resistance||Chemical Composition ％||Ceq1） ％||HIC Test Resuls|
|BP Test||NACE Test|
|C||Si||Mn||P||S||Others for Improvement in HIC Resistance||CLR2）％||CSR3）％||CLR||CSR|
|HIC Resisitant Steel||SM400C||As Rolled||20||BP||0.12||0.24||0.66||0.013||0.002||Cu,Ti,Ca,REM||0.24||0||0||14.8||0.6|
|SM570Q||Quenched and Tempered||29||NACE||0.12||0.25||1.18||0.010||0.001||Ti,Ca||0.36||0||0||0||0|
|Ordinary Steel||SM400B||As Rolled||25||-||0.14||0.22||1.14||0.017||0.006||-||0.34||86.0||4.6||96.5||4.9|
Buy High-Grade Quality from SA 516 GR.70N NACE + HIC Boiler Plates Suppliers, view HIC Steel Plate Chemical Composition
- Mechanical and HIC tests after simulated PWHT at 610°C (2 min/mm).
- Ambient tensile properties as per standard.
- Charpy impact test longitudinal and transverse direction
- At -51°C for thickness ≤ 25mm (20J average /16J individual)
- At -46°C for thickness >25mm (41J average /34J individual
|British Standard||European Norm||ASTM/ASME||DIN|
|BS1501-161-430A||EN10028 P265GH||A/SA516 - Grade 60||DIN 17155 HII|
- JIS G3106 (Rolled Steel for Welding Structures) SM400A, B, C SM490A, B, C SM570Q
- SM400A, B, C SM490A, B, C SM570
- JIS G3103 (Carbon Steel and Molybdenum Alloy Steel Plates for Boilers and Pressure Vessels)
- SB410 SB490
- JIS G3115 (Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels for Intermediate Temperature Service)
- SPV235 SPV315 SPV355Q SPV450Q SPV490Q
- JIS G3118 (Carbon Steel Plates for Pressure Vessels for Intermediate and Moderate Temperature Services)
- SGV410 SGV450 SGV480
- Forming Drilling/ Machining
- Oil Refinery
- Hydrogen Vessel
- Boilers / Pressure Vessel
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Heat Exchangers
- Storage Tanks
- Food Industry
- Temperature resistance
- High tensile strength
- Sturdy construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Uniform surface
Specific size and thickness are available in NACE + HIC Resistant Steel Plate at dealer price in India
- Marking on HIC plates is carried out according to ASTM/ASME A/SA 20
- Ultrasonic testing is performed in accordance with ASTM A578 level C.
- Hardness tested according to NACE MR 0175 22HRC max
- Impact tested at – 50 Deg C (Longitudinal)
- Mill test certificates in accordance to EN10204 3.1, unless otherwise stated
- Supply Condition: Normalised