Manufacturer & supplier of ASTM A815 UNS S31803/ S32205 Pipe Elbow in india
Duplex Pipe Fittings are used in different types of piping applications. The 2205 is a standard duplex grade with 21% chromium in it. The material is strong and has double the strength of austenitic steel types. Multi Metals (India) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of the Duplex 2205 Pipe Fittings and other types of fittings. There are different specifications to cover the fittings for various application scopes. The standards differ as ASME B16.9, B16.28 and B16.25 to govern the dimensions. The fittings can range in nominal bore sizes based on the type of the fitting as well.
The Duplex UNS S32205 Pipe Elbow is applied where the direction of the pipe has to be altered with less stress to the pipe walls. Elbow is one of the most commonly used fitting. Most fittings can be found in the range of 1/8 inches to 42 inches nominal bore sizes. The UNS S31803 Duplex Steel Tee can range up to 24 inches in seamless production and up to 42 inches in welded production types. The tee connects three pipes at one point.
The ASME SA 403 Duplex Pipe Reducer is installed where the pipe size has to be reduced. There are different types of reducers based on the variation of functions. The ASME B16.9 Duplex Stainless Steel Seamless Fittings can range from sch5 through sch160 and XXS. The wall thickness can go up to 50mm for welded fittings. Since the duplex material is strong and corrosion resistant against acids and chloride ion, the fittings such as the ASTM A815 UNS S32205 Long Radius Elbow are used in sea water, marine and high corrosive applications such as petroleum, oil and gas and offshore oil drilling industries. Please contact us for your orders on any fittings such as the WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4462 End Cap and more details with price chart.
Call for small piece of Duplex S31803 Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings to test before buying
- Standards: ASME B16.28, ANSI B16.28, ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.9, MSS-SP-75, ANSI B16.25, MSS-SP-43.
- Packing: Packed in Wooden Boxes, Bubble wraps, Steel Strips Bundled, or as per Customers Requests.
- Specification: ASTM A815 UNS S31803, ASTM A815 UNS S32205.
- Thickness Range :2.77mm to 59.64mm.
- Size Range: 1/8” NB to 24" NB in SCH 5, SCH10, SCH40, SCH80, SCH160, SCH XS, SCH XXS.
- Outside Diameter(OD):2.77mm to 59.64mm.
- Forms: Reducing Elbow, End Cap, Stub Ends, Pipe Nipple, Equal Tee, Long Radius Elbow, Short Radius Elbow, Long Radius Return Bend, Short Radius Return Bend, Eccentric Reducer, pipe Collar, Pipe Coupling, Unequal Tee, Pipe Cross, Reducing Cross, Cross, Concentric Reducer
- Type: Seamless Pipe Fittings, Welded Pipe Fittings.
- Bending Radius: 1D, 1.5D, 2D, 3D, 5D, 6D, 8D, 10D.
- Testing and Documents: Mill Test Certificates, EN 10204 3.1, Chemical Reports, Mechanical Reports, Destructive Test Report, Non Destructive Test Reports, PMI Test Reports, Visual Inspection Reports, Third Party Inspection Reports, NABL Approved Lab Reports.
- Origin: Indian Origin, European Origin, Japanese Origin.
View latest price & ready sizes of ASME SA 403 Duplex Pipe Reducer Ex Mumbai
|Buttweld Seamless and Welded Duplex Fittings||Size|
|90° LR Elbows
90° SR Elbows
90° Reducing Elbows
180° LR Return Bends
180° SR Return Bends
|Sizes 1/8" - 36"|
|Pressure Fitting Configurations||Size|
|Sizes 1/8" - 4"|
|Other Fitting Configurations||Size|
|Sizes 1/8" - 4"|
|Duplex 2205 S31803/S32205||A/SA815, A/SA182|
Available ASME B16.9 Duplex Stainless Steel Seamless Fittings stock, Always check weight before buying WERKSTOFF NR. 1.4462 End Cap
|Forms of Pipe Fttings||Pipe Fitting Size Range||Dimension Standards||Schedules of Butt weld fittings|
|Welded Pipe Fittings||Seamless Pipe Fittings|
|Return Bends||1/8” NB to 8" NB||ANSI B16.28, ANSI B16.25, MS SP 75, ASME B16.9, ANSI B16.9, ASME B16.28||SCH 60, SCH 80s, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH XS, SCH XXS, SCH 5, SCH 5S, SCH 10, SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 30, SCH 40S, SCH 40, SCH STD, SCH 160, upto 50mm in case of Welded Fittings|
|Tees||Upto 42" NB||1/8” NB to 24" NB|
|Reducers||Upto 42" NB||1/8” NB to 24" NB|
|End Caps||Upto 42" NB||1/8” NB to 24" NB|
|Swage Nipple||2 1/16” to 30”|
|Elbows — 45, 90 & 180 Degree||Upto 42" NB||1/8” NB to 24" NB|
|Cross||1/8” NB to 8" NB|
Threaded and Socket Weld Duplex Pipe Fittings
|Duplex 90° Elbows||Duplex Couplings||
Sizes 1/8″ – 4″
Pressure Ratings –
|Duplex 45° Elbows||Duplex Reducers|
|Duplex Street Elbows||Duplex Inserts|
|Duplex Tees||Duplex Caps|
|Duplex Crosses||Duplex Unions|
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength||Elongation||Rockwell||Charpy V-Notch Impact|
|Modulus of elasticity||GPa||200||194||186||180|
|psi x 10-6||29|
|Linear expansion (RT ➞ T)°C||x 10-6/°C||-||13||13.5||14|
|Stainless Steel||Tradename||UNS no.||Werkstoff No.||Density (g/cm3)|
|Duplex||F51 / 2205, F60||S31803 / S32205||1.4462||7.805|
UNS S31803 Duplex Steel Tee can be manufactured as required with short lead times.